INDIA CURPO TROUSERS
The India trousers are crafted in sustainable cupro which has a washed silk feel and is a more sustainable version of silk. Exhibiting a flattering silhouette the India trousers are high waisted with a pin tuck and slight kick flares. Style with the Allegra wrap top for the fill "disco suit" and add some heels for the party.
This style is made from viscose from FSC certified mills and sustainable cupro.
- High waisted with a kick flare
- Central pink tuck
- Pairs back with the Eloise jacket
- 100% Crepe
- Made in London
- Fits true to size. The model is wearing a Small (which equates to a UK size 8)
This style is made form deadstock fabric and is made locally in a London factory. Deadstock fabric is often over-ordered or leftover fabric from factories or other designers and usually ends up being destroyed.
All of our packaging is biodegradable and sustainable. Our garment bags are made from corn-starch which dissolve in hot water and are marine safe. Our paper mailers and packing tape use materials which are FSC regulated, it is the most recognisable proof of sustainability in the industry.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING for all orders of £250 worldwide.
- This is a U.K. webstore. We ship orders from the UK.
- We cover customs and duties to the European Union.
- We cannot cover customs and duties to the rest of the world.
For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns page.