ANTONIA CURPO TROUSERS
The Antonia trousers feature a high waist and wide leg and are rendered in silky cupro with a stamped floral design.
- Palazzo style trousers
- Certifiably sustainable 60% cupro 40% viscose
- Made in Turkey
- Fits true to size
- The model is wearing a Small (which equates to a UK size 8)
The style is crafted in a curpo and FSC viscose blend. Cupro is a plant based fabric made from cotton linter (a waste product from cotton which is often discarded).
All of our packaging is biodegradable and sustainable. Our garment bags are made from corn-starch which dissolve in hot water and are marine safe. Our paper mailers and packing tape use materials which are FSC regulated, it is the most recognisable proof of sustainability in the industry.
- We provide FREE SHIPPING for all orders of £350 worldwide.
- This is a U.K. webstore. We ship orders from the UK.
- Internation orders may be subject to import taxes or customes fees. Customs duties or taxes are not payable by Usisi Sister payment is the sole responsibility of the customer.
For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns page.